Monday, October 8, 2012

Mind, Body, Spirit










beach trees sand water picture and wallpaper

Mind – Body – Spirit
(Posted a day late, sorry) So it’s Sunday, football Sunday might I add, I love Sundays church, family and food or just laying on the couch all day watching football which is what I decided to do today. A lot going on in my mind and in my life, I’m in transition, yet again, not sure what it is but I feel it. God has been breaking me down to build me back up, I pray for patience, I pray for clarity but the truth is whatever he wants to happen, will be. I am just a mere bystander in this life, I have no control. He is in control and I can do nothing apart from Him. But, with Him……. HONEY I can do ALL things. So I wait, to see what He has in store for me.

Mind – We are only as strong as our minds capacity for strength.  We can only handle situations we have been previously equipped to handle. Our lives are constant “training zones” some of us train hard, some of us go home. But, the mind determines the majority of the outcomes. Train up your minds to focus and meditate on the things that are pure, truthful and humble.

Body – Our temple. My focus in the last few years is cooking. Learning how to make a large variety of foods and snacks so that I avoid eating out a lot and I avoid processed foods. If I want cookies I’ll make some. You can keep all the preservatives, additives and dyes I don’t need it. I strive to maintain a healthy weight by eating right and working out in the gym. It is also a great place to clear my mind. 

Spirit – The most important part of them all. Where the body is dying from the time we are born the spirit is alive and will carry us to eternity. Feed your spirit. Make sure you are surrounded by people that edify and encourage your spirit. Ladies, take your time when deciding on men you will allow into your spirit (we all know what this means) because you will live with the thoughts of those men your whole life. Fellas, keep women around who are strong in spirit, for they are best suited to support and encourage you at your most difficult times. 

Be Blessed ya'll

1 comment: